Le Monde, Paris
Wanted by the Tribunal:52 Serbs and 3 Croats
- Stipo Alilovic (Croat): Ethnic cleansing in Lasva Valley.
- Mirko Babic: Atrocities at Omarska.
- Nenad and Predrag Banovic: twin brothers. Atrocities at the camp
at Keraterm camp.
Both are regular customers at the Express (restaurant) and
Pacifica discoteque.Travel around Prijedor on a red motorcycle.
Address: 31 Cirkin Polje,Prijedor
- Goran Borovnica: Atrocities at Omarska
- Ranko Cesic: Atrocities at the Camp at Luka
- Damir Dosen: Atrocities at Karaterm
Address: Sometimes stays with his parents in Prijedor
- Dragan Fustar: Atrocities at Keraterm
Address:41 Prvomajska, Prijedor
- Dragan Gagovic: Ex-police chief. Supervised the creation 'rape camps'
at Foca.In the spring of 1997 was an instructor in the police school in
Owner of a bar
- Zdravko Govedarica: Atrocities at Omarska
- Gruban (First name unkonown):Atrocities at Omarska
- Momcilo Gruban: Atrocities at Omarska
- Nikica Janjic: Atrocities at Omarska and Keraterm.
His father states
that he committed suicide at Banja Luka in 1995.
- Janko Janjic: Chief of the paramilitary unit that organised the rape
camps in Foca.
His body is covered with tatoos.The inhabitants of Foca
claim that he died of cancer.
- Gojko Jankovic: Rape at Foca.
Owner of a store. Tried to be a
candidate in the 1996 elections. The OSCE refused him permission to run.
- Goran Jelisic: Genocide Commander of the concentration camp at Luka.
Supervised the execution of thousands of inmates.
- Radovan Karadzic: Genocide for the seige of Sarajevo and the
massacre at Srebrencia. Ex-President of the Bosnian Serb
Until this summer regularly visited his offices in Famos
automobile plant in a black limousine with tinted windows. Now works at
- Dusan Knezevic: Atrocities Omarska and Keraterm.
- Dragan Kondic: Atrocities at Keraterm.
A nightly customer at The Pink bar.
- Milojica Kos: Atrocites at Omarska.
Regular customer at the Europa
resturant owned by his brother Zeljko.
- Predrag Kostic: Atrocities at Omarska
- Radomir Kovac: head of a paramilitary unit. Enslaved and sold women .
- Dragan Kulundzija: Atrocities at Keraterm.
- Dragoljub Kunarac: Rape, Foca.
- Miroslav Kvocka: Atrocities at Omarska
- Goran Lajic: Atrocities at Keraterm
Address: Banja Luka
- Zoran Marinic (Croat): Ethnic Cleansing, Lasva Valley
- Milan Martic: Giving the order to bombard of Zagreb. Former head of the
Serbian Republic of Krajina.
Lives 100 meters from a UN police station
and a NATO office.
Address: 88 Milosa Oblica,Banja Luka
- Zeljko Mejakic: Genocide. Ex- commander of the concentration camp at
- Slobodan Milijkovic: Atrocities at Bosanski Samac.Ex-head of a
Address Kragujevac (Serbia)
- Ratko Mladic: Genocide for the seige of Sarajevo and the massacre at
Srebrencia. Ex-commander of the Bosnian Serb Army.
He lives in a chalet
and his office in a bunker next to the chalet.In June, he travelled to a
palace in Belgrade for the marriage of his son.He continues to travel
regularly between Serbia and Bosnia.He has an appartment in Belgrade.He
also makes use of temporary residences.
Principal Address: His ex-headquaters at Han Pijesak
- Milan Mrksic: Killings at the hospital of Vukovar. Ex -General of
the JNA. Considered to be the indicted war criminal most likely to
implicate Slobodan Milosevic
- Dragan Nikolic: Genocide ex- commander of the Susica concentration
- Nedeljko Paspalj: Atrocities Omarska.
- Milan Pavlic: Atrocities, Omarska.
- Milutin Popovic: Atrocites, Omarska
- Dragoljub Prcac: Atrocities, Omarska
- Drazenko Predojevic: Atrocities at Omarska.
- Miroslav Radic: Killings in a hospital at Vukovar. Ex commander of
Director of an export -import Company
Address Kragujevac (Serbia)
- Mladin Radic: Atrocities, Omarska
- Ivica Rajic (Croat): War Crimes at Stupni Do.
Often stays at a hotel in Split controlled by the Government of Croatia.
- Dragomir Saponja: Atrocities at Omarska and Keraterm
- Zeljko Savic: Atrocities, Omarska .
- Dusko Sikirica: Genocide, Ex commander of the concentration campa at
Tried to run in the 1996 election. Not allowed to run by the
- Blagoje Simic: Atrocities in Bosanski Samac. Ex-mayor.
Still has an
office at the City Hall.
Address Bosanski Samac
- Milan Simic: Atrociities at Bosanski Samac
- Veselin Sljivancanin: Killings at the hospital at Vukovar. At the
time, commander of the JNA, promoted to colonel in 1996.
the Military Academy in Belgrade.
- Radovan Stankovic: Rape at Foca.
Entered a UN police station in
1996 to lodge a complaint against the Bosnian police who tried to stop
him at a check point. The UN police "didn't recognize him"
- Miroslav Tadic: Atrrocities at Bosanski Samac
- Nedjeljko Timarac: Atrocities at Keraterm
- Stevan Todorovic: Atrocities at Bosanski Samac. Ex chief of
Lives 500 meters from an American base.
Address: Donja Slatina (village next to Bosanski Samac)
- Zoran Vukovic: Rape at Foca
- Simo Zaric: Atrocities at Bosanski Samac.
Owner of a store and a cafe.
Address: Bosanski Samac
- Dragan Zelenovic: Rape at Foca
- Zoran Zigic: Atrocities at Omarska and Karterm. Accused of executing
a number of prisoners.
He is supposed to be in prison in Banja Luka for murder(s).